Today Bob Stutz of Microsoft wrote a blog post "Transform your business with Microsoft Dynamics CRM", kicking of what will be a series of highly interesting releases this spring – what we call our Spring Wave
In his blog post Bob talks about Microsoft Dynamics Marketing (formerly MarketingPilot), Microsoft Social Listening (formerly NetBreeze) and our most recent acquisition, Parature, and how this new comprehensive set of marketing, customer care and social listening capabilities will help Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers match their customers to the right products and services, engage with them in the right way, at the right time, and nurture their relationships.
These new capabilities include, the ability for people to:
- Be smart marketers: Microsoft Dynamics Marketing – designed to help marketers plan effectively, drive effective marketing campaigns, generate new opportunities and understand the impact of their marketing investment.
- Deliver personalized customer care: a new Unified Service Desk application – designed to help businesses engage with customers in a personalized manner on virtually any device, anywhere.
- Enable social for everyone: Microsoft Social Listening – designed to help every sales, service and marketing professional within an organization deliver deeper insights so organizations can provide great service and deliver customer experiences that are easy, authentic and delightful – in a word, amazing.
- Microsoft unveils new marketing, customer care and social listening capabilities – link
- Microsoft begins roll out of its next wave of CRM offerings – link