Want to learn about the new CRM 2013? Now is your chance.
This 4 module 1.5 hour self-paced e-learning course will take you through all the features and even let you practice some of them.
Take the course here. You will need credentials for Microsoft Learning to access this free course.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functionality
- Deployment and Clients
- Relationships and Records
- Practice 1.1: Navigate CRM
- Accounts and Contacts
- Practice 2.1: Create an Account
- Activivities, Notes and Attachments
- Practice 2.2: Create an Activity
- Yammer and Social Integration
- Practice 2.3: Work with a View
- Data Import
- Sales Scenario
- Practice 3.1: Create an opportunity
- Service Scenario
- Practice 3.2: Process a Case
- Marketing Scenario
- Practice 3.3: Create a Marketing List
- Quick Find and Filtering
- Advanced Find and Saved Views
- Practice 4.1: Create a Saved View
- Data Export
- Charts and Goals
- Practice 4.2: Create a Chart
- Practice 4.3: Create a Dashboard
Access the course here.
- Should you go for Enhanced Support? – link (Enhanced support includes eLearning)
- Customer Service in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 – link
- Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 – link