We just released Dynamics CRM for Tablets to the Windows Store.
Dynamics CRM is the essential business tool to help you stay connected and productive wherever you are. Stay up to date with your customer info—even when you’re on the go. Arrive prepared for every appointment, and update your notes, tasks, contacts, accounts, leads, and opportunities while the details are still fresh in your mind. Requires Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
- Access your activities, accounts, contacts, leads, and opportunities from an easy-to-use dashboard
- Quickly enter customer data with only a few taps
- Track progress for key performance indicators visually with charts
- Access your personalized views so that you see the data most important to you
- Instantly access the information most important to you by pinning tiles to your Start screen or app dashboard
- Languages: English (United States), German (Germany), Spanish (Spain), French (France), Italian (Italy), Portuguese (Portugal)
- Supported processors: x86, x64, ARM
- System requirements: 2 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB RAM, Multi-touch screen
- Please note that the app currently (Oct 21, 2013) is not supported on 8.1 versions of Windows
If you didnt install any prerelease versions of CRM for Tablets then go here to install the app
Important if you installed any pre-release versions of CRM for tablets
Please make sure you uninstall any pre-release versions of CRM for tablets before installing the released version for the store.
- Uninstall the app whilst logged on as yourusername
- Login to your PC as a different user
- Browse to c:usersyourusernameappdatalocalmicrosoftinternet explorer and delete the Indexed DB directory (its a cache)
- Login again as yourusername
- Re-install the app
- 30 day free CRM trial – link
- Dynamics CRM in iTunes – link (Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad)
- CRM for Phones – link
- Know Issues for CRM for Tablets and Phones – link